Tyscot Music & Entertainment, Tyscot LOUD and Tyscot Films have promoted Tyscot Music & Entertainment’s Vice President of Promotions Jeff Hargrove to the newly expanded role of Vice President of Marketing and Promotions for all three entities. In this capacity, Hargrove will oversee a staff dedicated to implementing both marketing and radio promotions strategies for the respective firms. In his new role, Hargrove reports directly to company President, Bryant Scott.
Hargrove has been Tyscot Music & Entertainment’s primary radio promotions strategist for twelve years and has served as Vice President of Promotions since 2007. “Jeff is a twenty-year industry veteran with the experience, proven skills and Christ-centered values of which I’m confident will aid him greatly in taking our artists and their projects, our films and our company brands to the next level; an even brighter future,” says Scott.
Hargrove’s career has been peppered with many outstanding accomplishments including these:
· Bachelor of Science, Music Education – Howard University
· A&R Production Assistant – Intersound Records (1994 -1995)
· Director of Marketing & Promotions – Intersound Records (1995-1997)
· GMWA Promotions Person of the Year (1996)
· National Promotions Director – CGI/Intersound Records (1997-1999)
· Vice President/General Manager – CGI/Intersound Records (1999-2000)
· President, Blessed Boy Music (2000 – present)
· Minister of Music – Christ the King Baptist Church (2000 – present)
· Director of Promotions – Tyscot Records (2003 – 2007)
· VP of Promotions – Tyscot Music & Entertainment (2007 – 2015)
“I am extremely excited about my expanded role with Tyscot Music & Entertainment, Tyscot LOUD and Tyscot Films. I’m humbled that Dr. Leonard Scott and Pastor Bryant Scott have chosen to afford me this tremendous opportunity to further contribute to a company that I strongly believe is positioned for even greater things to come,” Hargrove said.
Hargrove has been an integral part of creating successful marketing and promotion strategies for many of the industry’s most renowned and award winning artists such as The Mighty Clouds of Joy, William Becton, Vickie Winans, Witness, The Christianaires, The Anointed Pace Sisters, Deitrick Haddon, The Rance Allen Group and Anthony Brown & group therAPy to name a few. He is an accomplished musician in his own right and an industry veteran, providing him with the right mix of empathy and technical knowledge that creates a level of comfort with artists which consistently leads to a mutually beneficial professional connection. Hargrove is a savvy strategist who understands the evolving digital marketplace and how to best leverage new platforms and technologies to elevate artists and brands.