Bounce’s breakout hit original drama series Saints & Sinners returns for a much-anticipated second season on Sunday, March 5, with new episodes premiering every Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT).
Season two brings viewers back to Cypress, Georgia, the sleepy southern town outside Atlanta which has been rocked by the murders of a beloved pastor and the town’s Mayor. Death’s shadow continues to loom over the town’s epicenter, Greater Hope Baptist Church, as a dead body is discovered on its grounds, bringing up the church’s sordid past along with it. As concealed secrets claw their way to the surface, new alliances are formed and deceit, jealousy and compromising sexual affairs threaten to shatter lives and demolish the heart of the church and the town forever. As everyone’s dark past comes to light, the difference between being a saint or a sinner becomes more distorted than ever.
Season two cast includes:
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Shameless, Coming to America) as Lady Ella, the secretive beauty queen with a business mind who takes over as Mayor – and takes her sins to a whole new level.
- Christian Keyes (Mistresses, Let’s Stay Together) returns as Levi, a Cypress prodigal son and former Wall Streeter now running Greater Hope after the Pastor’s murder.
- Keith Robinson (Dreamgirls, This Christmas) portrays Miles Calloway, the former minister of music at Greater Hope and one-time R&B star whose cheating ways may destroy two families.
- Clifton Powell(Ray,Murder in the First) is Rex Fisher, the ruthless local loan shark who found himself double-crossed and put behind bars in season one.
- J.D. Williams (The Night Of,The Wire) as Jabari, Levi’s cousin who also worked for Rex – until a stunning power play put him on top.
- Jasmine Burke (The Vampire Diaries, Army Wives) is Lady Ella’s daughter, Dr. Christie Johnson, whose insurance scam at her medical clinic is threatened to be exposed.
- Demetria McKinney (House of Payne, House Wives of Atlanta) returns as Miles’s wife Tamara, who is fighting to save her marriage in the aftermath of Miles’ infidelity as the couple prepares for the arrival of their first child.
- Tray Chaney (The Wire, Masterminds) plays Kendrick Murphy, the illegitimate son of Lady Ella and Rex who was raised quietly out of the public spotlight but will play a big role as this season unfolds.
- Karlie Redd (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Top Five) is Jabari’s wife Paige who has deep concerns about her husband breaking ranks with Rex.
- Afemo Omilami (Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Forrest Gump) plays Detective St. Charles whose plate is full with all the crime in Cypress.
During its record-breaking first season, Saints & Sinners became Bounce’s most-watched programming in the network’s history. The series was so successful, Bounce renewed the show for year two ahead of the inaugural season’s thrilling finale.
Bounce will air a marathon of the first season of Saints & Sinners on Saturday, March 4, 2017 starting at 3:00 p.m. (ET) for fans to once again enjoy, or for new viewers to binge ahead of the new season.
- 3:00 p.m. Power is Our Religion (Series Premiere)
- 4:00 p.m. Hustle is Still The Hustle
- 5:00 p.m. Devil Was an Angel
- 6:00 p.m. We In This Together, Baby
- 7:00 p.m. Pain
- 8:00 p.m. Needy Not Greedy
- 9:00 p.m. Don’t Go
- 10:00 p.m. Revelations (Season One Finale)
Saints & Sinners is produced in partnership with Swirl Film’s Eric Tomosunas (Undershepard, 35 and Ticking).
Bounce is the only emerging broadcast network producing original scripted series. The network’s three originally-produced sitcoms Mann & Wife, In The Cut and Family Time have all seen ratings grow season after season.
About Bounce TV:
Bounce (@BounceTV) airs on the broadcast signals of local television stations and corresponding cable carriage and features a programming mix of original and off-network series, theatrical motion pictures, specials, live sports and more. Bounce has grown to be available in more than 94 million homes across the United States and 93% of all African-American (AA) television homes, including all the top AA television markets. Among the founders of Bounce are iconic American figures Ambassador Andrew Young and Martin Luther King, III.