uGospel.com offers a number of Advertisement Options. With a Budget as low as $50 or as high a 50 Million uGospel.com can create an online marketing/promotional campaign to meet your budget.
CLICK HERE TO SEE RATES – Once you configure your package, submit it to us and we will apply a 20% discount on your order! For Faster service, please feel free to call us at 215 437 3292 Ext. 201
uGospel.com is an Online eMagazine/News Portal. Owned and Operated by Urban Roundup Group, LLC. We are dedicated to provide influential news and information to the Gospel Music Industry and Faith based community. uGospel.com provides 3 methods of communicating news and information to our audience. These Methods are:
- Website Presence– uGospel.com receives an average of 9,000 – 11,000 unique visitors a day and a total of 148,500 page views each day. All news and information is published and archived on our website and fully accessible to whomever visits our website 24/7. You will be able to read up on who has the latest CD, Upcoming Events, New Books, Tours, Industry News and More.
- eChannel Distribution– uGospel.com takes advantage of the technology that is available to us. We have developed a very unique way to communicate information that is published onto uGospel.com to opted-in email subscribers. Depending On the eChannel that a subscriber elects to be apart. These eChannels are:
- Daily eNews– Each Day at 11AM EST. A Daily email is sent out to over 65,000+ email subscribers with the latest news and information that has been added to uGospel.com within the last 24 hours. If there isn’t anything new , no Daily eNews will be sent. Regardless to the number of new articles, promotions, etc. that are added, only one email will be sent out each day.
- New CD Release Tuesday– Every Tuesday (when there is a new CD Release) uGospel.com sends out a special email notification at 12:00PM EST. for CD’s that are released on that Day. This is a great way to increase awareness as well as assist in generating CD Sales.
- uGospel Text Message Alerts– In Addition to our eChannel Distribution, uGospel.com also sends out Text Message Alerts to a database of 8,500 Mobile Users (As of January 21, 2011). Each time News and Information is posted to uGospel.com, a Text Message is sent out to our Mobile users with the Headline and a mobile weblink where they can read the information published. To see how this service actually works, Text Follow uGospel to 40404