GRAMMY® and Stellar Award-winning artist, actress, and multi-faceted entrepreneur Kierra Sheard-Kelly releases her new memoir, “Big, Bold, and Beautiful: Owning the Woman God Made You to Be” (Zondervan). Additionally, the deluxe version of her chart-topping album, KIERRA (Deluxe) is available everywhere now.
In this immersive and inspirational book, Big, Bold, and Beautiful, GRAMMY Award-nominated singer Kierra Sheard-Kelly shares her hard-won advice on body positivity, spiritual self-care, goal setting, finding your joy, and living boldly in faith, empowering you to grab the life you’re meant to lead.
Every one of us was born to make a difference. But do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the things the world prioritizes, thinking you don’t match up or you don’t fit into the mold? Or do you wish you had a more supportive family, or positive role models, or access to the things you need emotionally and spiritually to keep going? Kierra Sheard sees you and will teach you how to:
- Identify your goals, talents, and gifts so you can survive and thrive
- Deal with societal expectations and focus on what really matters
- Truly love yourself and find out who you really are as an individual
- Live your faith loud and proud
Inside Big, Bold, and Beautiful you’ll find:
- Short and easy-to-read chapters with deep advice for teens and young women on navigating life, and insightful questions to help you find your path.
- Illustrated feature pages containing stand-alone graphics that highlight key topics for easy reference when you need a boost.
- An ideal gift for those who need encouragement, as well as graduates getting ready for a new phase.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Kierra Sheard-Kelly
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is a singer, songwriter, actress, and activist from Detroit, Michigan, who looks to express herself and inspire others in everything she does. Part of the next generation of the legendary gospel group the Clark Sisters, Kierra began her solo career in 2004, most recently releasing the album KIERRA, which includes a collaboration with Missy Elliot. She’s also created her own clothing line entitled Eleven60, is completing her master’s degree in clinical psychology, and works with organizations dedicated to youth and female empowerment. Big, Bold, and Beautiful is her first book