In addition, Michelle Williams, Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter and former member of Destiny’s Child, will speak Friday evening and share her experience as a female entrepreneur, motivational speaker and mental health advocate. Williams will also discuss her new unscripted series, “Chad Loves Michelle,” which premieres Saturday, Nov. 3, at 9 p.m. ET on OWN. The show will follow Williams and her fiancé Pastor Chad Johnson as they navigate the road from engagement to marriage.
For more than 25 years, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! has been training, teaching and inspiring more than half a million women. This year’s new Master Class format will feature breakout panels on topics such as the challenges female leaders face in male-dominated work environments, how to achieve work-life balance, how to succeed in corporate America and tips to maintain healthy relationships. Attendees will also support domestic violence victims by participating in The Potter’s House’s UNITED MegaCare campaign Bags-2-Go during Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Visit WTAL.org for more information on confirmed speakers, talent, the full schedule and special event updates.
2018 Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class
Oct. 18 – 20, 2018
The Potter’s House
6777 West Kiest Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75236
MAIN SESSION SCHEDULE:
Thursday, Oct. 18
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. CT: Bishop T.D. Jakes
- 8 – 9:30 a.m. CT: Pastor Cora Jakes Coleman
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. CT: Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class: Women in Business with Folorunso Alakija
- 6 – 7 p.m. CT: Girl Talk with Mrs. Serita A. Jakes, Dr. Anita Phillips and Michelle Williams
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. CT: Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts
- 8 – 10 a.m. CT: Juanita Bynum, Ph.D.
- 10 a.m. – noon CT: Fellowship Service with Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Bishop T.D. Jakes, senior pastor of The Potter’s House
- Mrs. Serita A. Jakes, executive director of women’s and children’s affairs of The Potter’s House
- Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts, senior pastor of The Potter’s House of Denver
- Pastor Cora Jakes Coleman, executive director of the Destiny’s World children’s ministry of The Potter’s House
- Michelle Williams, Grammy-award singer-songwriter, entrepreneur, actress and former member of Destiny’s Child
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks
- Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook
- Priscilla Shirer, author, speaker and leader of Going Beyond Ministries
- Nely Galán, Emmy award-winning producer and former president of entertainment for Telemundo
Media credentialing for the event is closed. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by following @MyWTALConf.