Top women powerhouse executives, including Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks, and Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook, are leading the way at Bishop T. D. Jakes’ new Master Class format for the Woman, Thou Art Loosed! conference (Oct. 18 – 20)—a movement that has been training, teaching and inspiring more than half a million women for more than 25 years. Never before have the breakout sessions at the event focused more on enhancing women’s entrepreneurial skills and helping them maximize their impact across multiple areas. Marshall is leading a breakout session on how women leaders can succeed in a male-dominated work environment.
Led by top international, spiritual-minded businesswomen, the breakout sessions will also address topics such as:
- The challenges of being a Christian woman in corporate America
- How to achieve work/life balance in a culture that pushes busyness and productivity
- Practical steps to excel in financial freedom
- How to harness the power of influence for the common good of the community
- The evolution of Christian ministry and how leaders can reach the next generation
Since its inception in 1992, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! has championed the cause of women through powerful preaching, inspirational teaching and worship. What began as a women’s Bible study has led to a best-selling book, a widely acclaimed stage play, a Grammy-nominated CD and a national conference. Women from across the U.S. and 16 countries including Canada, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands have already registered for the Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class conference.
WHAT: Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class conference
WHEN: Oct. 18 – 20
The Potter’s House
6777 West Kiest Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75236
- Bishop T.D. Jakes, senior pastor of The Potter’s House
- Mrs. Serita A. Jakes, executive director of women’s and children’s affairs for The Potter’s House
- Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts, senior pastor of The Potter’s House of Denver
- Pastor Cora Jakes Coleman, executive director of the Destiny’s World children’s ministry of The Potter’s House
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks
- Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook
- Priscilla Shirer, author, speaker and leader of Going Beyond Ministries
- Folorunso Alakija, vice chairman of FAMFA Oil Limited, Dayspring Property Development Company Limited and Digitalreality Print Ltd.
- Nely Galán, Emmy Award-winning producer and former president of entertainment for Telemundo
- Cynthia James, Ph.D., director of Christian education for The Potter’s House
- Juanita Bynum, Ph.D., global United Nations ambassador
- Pastor Sheryl Brady, pastor of The Potter’s House of North Dallas
- Rev. Dr. Jo Ann Browning, co-pastor of Ebenezer African Methodist Episcopal Church in Fort Washington, Maryland
- Rev. Marissa Farrow, preaching assistant and minister of young adults at The Greater Allen AME Cathedral of New York
- Lana Jeffrey, director of family ministry for The Potter’s House of North Dallas
- Ivy McGregor, director of philanthropy and corporate relations for Parkwood Entertainment
- Love McPherson, relationship expert and coaching consultant
- Tiffany Aliche, financial educator and founder of the Live Richer Challenge and the Dream Catchers
- Dr. Anita Phillips, minister and licensed therapist
Visit WTAL.org for more information on confirmed speakers, talent, the full schedule and special event updates. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by following @MyWTALConf.
About Woman, Thou Art Loosed!
Woman, Thou Art Loosed! began in 1992 as a women’s Bible study led by Bishop Jakes and has since birthed a best-selling book, a widely acclaimed stage play, a Grammy-nominated CD and a national conference. In October 2004, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! was developed into a movie in collaboration with Reuben Cannon Productions and became a box office top-10 hit, winning a 2005 NAACP Image Award. Since its inception, the national conference has reached more than half a million women from around the world. For more information, visit WTAL.org.
About The Potter’s House
Founded in 1996, The Potter’s House is a 30,000-member, nondenominational, multicultural church and humanitarian organization led by Bishop T. D. Jakes, who has been twice featured on the cover of Time magazine as America’s Best Preacher. It has global humanitarian outreach and 48 active ministries like its Texas Offenders Re-entry initiative. Consistently ranked among the largest and most influential churches in the U.S., The Potter’s House has five locations: The Potter’s House of Dallas, The Potter’s House of Fort Worth, The Potter’s House of North Dallas, The Potter’s House of Denver and The Potter’s House at One L.A. For more information, visit ThePottersHouse.org.